We are pleased to announce that the Advanced Live Blood Analysis Online Training Course 2018 will begin on May 9th for 6 weeks.
The training course consists of 6 one hour weekly lessons and is $799 USD.
The advanced course is for live blood analysis practitioners who have completed a live blood analysis training course that covers live and dry blood analysis, who are looking for more clinical insights into the technique, and for those who want to stay up to date with the latest information in this developing field.
This is for live blood analysis practitioners who want:
- To be able to manage their clients’ cases better
- To better understand how to proceed from analysis to choosing a protocol/treatment.
- To simplify managing complex cases.
- To stay up to date with the latest information
- Insights into the assessment and management of complex chronic conditions, with examples from clinical practice.
- Detailed case examples of clients from practice who were successfully treated with naturopathic and nutritional interventions, based on protocols developed by assessing their live & dry blood samples.
- Naturopathic insights into the cause and management of autoimmune conditions.
- Review and discussion on dry blood analysis and the mechanisms behind dry blood anomalies.
- Review and discussion on cancer indicators with two case studies.
- What plays the most vital role in determining your success with LBA in practice? What is the most important piece of information you need to achieve great results in practice?
- What specific protocols are required in the treatment of chronic cases.
- What the most important piece of information is that’s required to achieve great results in practice.
- How to correlate the information in the case at the end of the analysis to choose the correct approach in treatment.
This course is suitable for live blood analysis practitioners who have completed the Neogenesis Systems & Live Blood Online training course, or a similar live blood analysis training course that covers the analysis of live blood in brightfield & darkfield, and the analysis of dried layered blood. If your training course didn’t cover these aspects of live blood analysis in detail it’s advisable that you first complete the 12-week online course to obtain the foundation required to fully benefit from the information in the live blood analysis advanced training course or email us to see if the course would be suitable for you.
To find out if you’ll be able to enrol for the advanced course, please send us an email with the details of your previous live blood analysis training course, including the course outline or syllabus.