Advanced live blood analysis online training course May 9th 2018
Our advanced live blood analysis online training course is for practitioners who have completed the live blood analysis 12-week online training course, or another course that covers live and dry blood analysis, who are looking for more clinical insights into the technique, and for those who want to stay up to date with the latest information in this developing field.
This is for live blood analysis practitioners who want:
· To be able to manage their clients’ cases better
· Better understanding in how to proceed from analysis to choosing a protocol / treatment.
· Simplify managing complex cases.
· Stay up to date with the latest information
· Insights into the assessment and management of complex chronic conditions, with examples from clinical practice.
· Detailed case examples of clients from practice who were successfully treated with naturopathic and nutritional interventions, based on protocols developed by assessing their live & dry blood samples.
· Naturopathic insights into the cause and management of autoimmune conditions.
· Review and discussion on dry blood analysis and the mechanisms behind dry blood anomalies.
· Review and discussion on cancer indicators with two case studies.
· What plays the most vital role in determining your success with LBA in practice? What is the most important piece of information you need to achieve great results in practice?
· Specific protocols required in the treatment of chronic cases.
· Most important pieces of information required to achieve great results in practice.
· How to correlate the information in the case at the end of the analysis to choose the correct approach in treatment.
Let us know if you are interested in attending this advanced live blood analysis online training course and we will keep you informed regarding dates and times.