Dr Okker, our training course tutor answers your questions live on this short webinar
Here are some of the questions that were answered:
- Why train with Live Blood Online, how long have you been teaching LBO?
- Do I need a microscope to join this training course?
- How much time is needed for study between lessons and are there any assignments?
- I am in Australia time zone, how can I take the training course?
- Do you provide health solutions/protocols?
- Why does LBA get such bad press?
- What system/standard is used to measure live blood results and is there a standard print out for results to client?
- Is conventional blood analysis required together with live blood in order to follow client progress?
- Is there an exam and will a microscope segment be included?
- Is live blood results accepted by mainstream conventional practitioners?
- Are there persons/conditions where live blood analysis is not recommended?
- Is live blood analysis legally covered as a part of medical care?
You will find more info and how to join us on the online training course at https://livebloodonline.com/the-training-course/