Live and dry blood analysis provides a wealth of information about the client’s health at the cellular level. We can see a wide range of imbalances that play a role in the development of disease, and the body’s ability to heal itself. Many of these are affected by lifestyle and diet, so this is a great tool to motivate people to make long-term changes in these areas to improve their health and prevent the onset of disease. It takes the guesswork out of working out a natural treatment program for clients since the most important health priorities are detected in the analysis. Here is some more information on the value of live and dry blood analysis :
Hundreds of practitioners across the world are already using live blood analysis. But you may be wondering if it’s something that will work for you.
- Will LBA work for me?
- Do you need to attract more clients?
- Do you have clients who are not responding to your recommendations?
- Have other tests and investigations been unrevealing?
- Are your clients becoming non-compliant with your recommendations?
- Would actually seeing the underlying cellular disturbances lead to better treatment plans and better compliance?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions then LBA will become an indispensable tool in your practice.
Here is a short video where the main benefits of live blood analysis are discussed: